The JAMS Job Scheduler is an enterprise job scheduling and workload automation solution.
This is a collection of snippets for using the JAMS file transfer cmdlets. The snippets include:
• Sending an item
• Receiving an item
• Receiving multiple items and looping through each file.
How to install:
1. Download the snippet file attached to this document
2. Extract the files and move them into the PowerGUI snippet folder.
(C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerGUI\snippets) or (Files\Quest Software\PowerGUI Pro\snippets)
These snippets reference the cmdlets used by the JAMS Job Scheduler. A fully functional demo of JAMS can be downloaded here:
Information about the JAMS Job Scheduler and it's integration with PowerShell can be found here:
Benefits of the JAMS Job Scheduler Snippets:
• Reduces script errors by entering required cmdlets for JAMS file transfers
• Allows for tabbing through required information in the script
• Provides examples of how to use the JAMS file transfer cmdlets
Screenshot of FTP snippet: